Following the success of our performance exhaust components for the B8 2.0T, we are proud to release our High Flow Cat-Pipe for the B9 A4-A5-Allroad with the 2.0T. If you are looking to get the most performance out of your stock turbo B9 2.0T, this is the Race Pipe or HFC Pipe that you need!
WHY REPLACE YOUR OEM CAT PIPE?
The first restriction in the OEM cat-pipe is the huge catalyst sitting right behind the turbo. The second major restriction is the diameter of the pipe. as it chokes to about 2.25 inches or smaller before the downpipe flange. This problem is solved with our JHM 3" Race Pipe or HFC which removes exhaust flow restrictions allowing optimal performance and retaining perfect OEM fitment.
• +20-25 HP with appropriate Downpipe and ECU Software (We recommend APR, contact us to schedule your tuning appointment).
• Larger, 3" Mandrel Bent System for optimal flow and performance.
• American T304 (.065) Stainless Steel for optimal durability and longevity.
• CNC Laser Cut Flanges for perfect fitment, every time.
• Stainless Steel O2 Bung.
• High Flow Catalyst/Or Catless
• Plug and Play OEM Fitment.