Last edited:
  • 1Wow
Reactions: R.G.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Easier to read logs on a forum vs the jb4 app lol
I've been talking to @[email protected], we're working on API upload support for the JB4 app. The JB4 has some more parameters so its a matter of displaying the proper information and parsing the headers correctly. Currently, the excess headers need to be deleted from a jb4 app to read the actual data. Haven't worked on supporting them yet but its on the issue tracker.

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
I've been talking to @[email protected], we're working on API upload support for the JB4 app. The JB4 has some more parameters so its a matter of displaying the proper information and parsing the headers correctly. Currently, the excess headers need to be deleted from a jb4 app to read the actual data. Haven't worked on supporting them yet but its on the issue tracker.
For every problem, there is a solution :) You'd want to split up the rows differently to keep the width down for mobile screens, but the setting/info rows from JB4 logs can be read in, broken out to be displayed separately and then the log headers/data plotted on the chart as normal.

jb4_log.png