Datalog Embed

• Login or Register, members don't see Ads!
  • Tip: You can toggle the Dark Theme at the bottom of the page

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Let me know if you can see this and interact with the graph as expected:

Last edited:
  • 1Wow
Reactions: R.G.

Jeffman

Captain
Jan 7, 2017
Not me:
“The requested datalog was not found”
IPhone 7plus iOS 12.3.1 on Safari

Torgus

Captain
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested datalog was not found

no worky on chrome at this time.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Easier to read logs on a forum vs the jb4 app lol
I've been talking to @[email protected], we're working on API upload support for the JB4 app. The JB4 has some more parameters so its a matter of displaying the proper information and parsing the headers correctly. Currently, the excess headers need to be deleted from a jb4 app to read the actual data. Haven't worked on supporting them yet but its on the issue tracker.

RSL

Sergeant
Aug 11, 2017
I've been talking to @[email protected], we're working on API upload support for the JB4 app. The JB4 has some more parameters so its a matter of displaying the proper information and parsing the headers correctly. Currently, the excess headers need to be deleted from a jb4 app to read the actual data. Haven't worked on supporting them yet but its on the issue tracker.
For every problem, there is a solution :) You'd want to split up the rows differently to keep the width down for mobile screens, but the setting/info rows from JB4 logs can be read in, broken out to be displayed separately and then the log headers/data plotted on the chart as normal.

jb4_log.png

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
I would appreciate everyone's honest opinion. Criticism welcome. I'd like feature parity or improvement on every aspect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.